Monday, March 23, 2009

6 in the mornin!!

HOLY CRAP!! It's 6 in the morning! & you ask why I'm blogging so early today? It's because I woke up at 4.30 today and if you know me you should know why I woke up so gawd danm early. So anyways, I'm blogging because I hace nothing to do. I'm waiting for my mom to get ready so we can leave for SAN JO! & fine someway to get to school on time?! amazing isn't it?ahaha. I want to get to school so bad right now(= I miss him dearly, Anyways, I'm watching Phineas&&Ferb right now.(= &listening to the Day to Remember cover of Over my Head. It's such a freakin awsome song! Yeahh.. couldn't sleep last night)= i have no idea why? So i think i'm gonna be really sleepy at school today. But i think after i'm in his arms; I'll be okay(= GAWD, i hope my dad&& little brother don't see John&me at the library.-sigh-I have to be SUPER careful today at the library. Soo, ima go now. bye bye<3

No comments:

Post a Comment