Wednesday, March 25, 2009

DAISY IS COOL

yeah i know right?!
So it's daisy. (: Uhh so it took malina FOREVA to figure out her password so she gave up and figured it out the harder way. WHAT'S HER NEW PW YOU MAY SAY?! _________. (= She tried 69 times. (Thainha typed in 69; she's right next to me.) She's also bloggin' . We're such dorks. So today Malina tried sitting in her old seat since Ms. Jayakar moved her because she was being a naughty girl. :D So Ms. Jayakar caught her and she had to move again. D: She must have been sad because she had a cookie in her backpack and she couldn't eat it anymore . :P Hmm ... her brother isn't here yet. He's so adorable. :DD Oh crap, two minutes left . Errr yeah, i guess i can just wait until it's over. (= ... UHM OKAY. Almost 1 minute left. Must "publish post" until no more time. 'CAUSE JENNIE SAID SO .

YAAAAY I'M BACK . missed me? Don't answer that please .
I think Malina just left to go find her hubby. :] & Malina if you're reading this, if you delete anything, i'll kill you. I just made Christine watch Koizora / Sky Of Love. BEST JAPANESE MOVIE EVERRRR . (; I use alot of smiley faces. Hahaha, DON'T HATE. [: Malina got mad because she saw what i wrote about her HUBBY. Okay she's even more ticked off. & she just asked me about Koizora. Then she figured out what it was. :P Christie's blogging too! Thainha left me. -tears- . Come to think of it, everyone left. Gee, Malina's bored. I need to sneeze. I just sneezed. I need to snee- I SNEEZED. oh em gee, i'm hellah pro. (; I want coffee. Lol, a girl just said coffee. Christie's reading Malina's blog. I wonder if she's reading mine. (: Uhhh yeah. I dee kay if i want to share food anymore, lairengites. Malina typed "lairengited", idk if she spelled it right. HOLY SHIT christie was looking at a hot guy . [EVERETT] , sexy name, I KNOW . I hope he doesn't read this, he'd find christie creepy. I need a new cell phone. Did you know Malina's cousin has a RED lg shine? Her cousin came. O__O she's hiding from her cousin. LOLOLOL, you don't wanna know what's happening. She's under the desk. Her brother is there too. Well not anymore cause her daddy found her. I just saw her phoneee, it's so KEWL . I like spelling "cool" like that. Her brother just said "RAAAWR!" LOL , homophones. HOMOphones. Har har har, so immature daisy. Shame shame. Malina is mad because her brother isn't leaving his cave. I wonder what she's gonna think when she reads this whole blog. She's gonna be like "wtf. o-o" or "wtf. -__-" or "wtf. O:<" Right, right? Yay, we're gonna listen to AJ Rafael's I'll Make A Man Out Of You. SO FUNNYYY & SEXY <3(: G2g.

No comments:

Post a Comment